At LanguageLoop, we’re driven by our mission to enable all Australians to speak to any business, anytime in any language. Being Australia’s Leading
and only full services language provider, we’re connecting more people and helping more Australian businesses than ever before.
To help us keep pace, we are looking for a high energy account manager motivated by the opportunity to engage our expanding national client base of
Australian government and commercial organisations, including energy, health, medical, banking and telecommunications.
Working as part of a business that connects people and business when it matters, you’ll be a relationships specialist, with a talent for managing relationships
at all levels. You’ll bring a lot of energy to a role that includes new business development and maintaining key existing accounts.
With a clear target, you’ll enjoy winning – while influencing, gaining trust of others and building rapport is an everyday part of your success at
Working with our business at a time of significant change and expansion, you’ll enjoy open collaboration and bring strong ideas to the table on how
retain, nurture and grow clients, manage inbound leads and develop impactful sales reports.
- Retain and nurture assigned clients through effective communication and customer success strategies, resulting in increased usage and achievement
- Manage inbound leads and opportunities
- Effectively deliver the sales process following marketing campaigns to assigned clients and targets
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of customers and opportunities using LanguageLoop CRM
- Monitor and reporting of own sales activities
- Manage and report on status and planning of Service Level Agreements with LanguageLoop customers
- Support the Relationships and Growth team with pipeline admin and support
- Complete other tasks and projects within reasonable expectations of the role
A bit about you:
- Experience with B2B account management desirable
- Strong people and communication skills, in particular strong writing and stakeholder management skills
- Be a proactive person who enjoys working autonomously and using their initiative
- Ability to think creatively and bring innovative solutions to sales and relationship challenges to drive business results
- Ability to analyse reports and provide sales insights
Why work for us?
- Friendly, fun and extremely knowledgeable team to work and grow with
- Growth opportunities in an expanding industry
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deliver agreed Account management targets
- Accurate and timely input of data into Salesforce to help manage customer relationships and sales
- Reports completed within agreed time frames
- Delivery of assigned projects and milestones within agreed time frames
- Language Loop values
Applications require both a cover letter and CV.