Personal documents

Personal LoopDocs Service

Our Personal LoopDocs translation service delivers government compliant and NAATI stamped and certified documents in 160+ languages. For translation of documents and identification into English, you can visit any participating Australia Post retail outlet. Click here for details.

For translation of English documents into any other language you can submit your document directly to us here at LanguageLoop.

How it works

Submit your documents Melbourne-based customers can submit original documents or certified copies can be submitted in person during office hours to our Head Office. All other customers need to post certified copies of documents to our Head Office:

LanguageLoop Translations
Level 16, 607 Bourke Street
Melbourne VIC 3000

We accept certified copies authorised by:

  • Justice of the Peace (with I.D. Stamp)
  • Police Officer
  • Sheriff or Deputy Sheriff
  • Bank Manager (with I.D. Stamp)
  • Registrar or Deputy Registrar of a Court
  • Solicitor or Barrister
  • Australia Post Personnel

Documents not requiring NAATI certification can be emailed or supplied as photocopies.

Apostille Authentication stamps In many cases, an apostille is required for translation of official documents issued in Australia into a language other than English. You’ll need to get this stamp before submitting your Australian documents for translation, and the stamp will also need to be translated with your document.

Check smarttraveller for more information on how to get your apostille.

Cost and payments Your document will be translated in full along with the apostille.

Translations are charged per English word, with a minimum charge of 200 words per document.

Commonly translated documents

Documents typically requested in full or extract form include:

  • Drivers Licence
  • Police Clearance or Good Conduct/Penal Certificate
  • Education Certificate
  • Education Transcripts of Results
  • Identity Document
  • Birth Certificate
  • Death Certificate
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Certificate
  • Medical Certificate
  • Employment Reference
  • Will or Testament
  • Immunisation Record
  • Other personal or official documents

Contact our Personal LoopDocs Translation Services team for more information.