Terms and Conditions
- In these condition of Sale:
- “the Company” means LanguageLoop – Powering VITS.
- “the Customer” means the person, firm or Company ordering the services from the Company.
- “the Services” means services for all forms of interpreting, translation of documents, training, multilingual information lines,
cross-cultural and bi-cultural consultancy and all other services provided by the Company to the Customer.
- These conditions shall apply to and be incorporated into every agreement between the Company and the Customer under which the Company
supplies services at the request of the Customer.
- Any quotation and agreement between the Company and the Customer shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with
Australian law and the Courts of Australia shall have jurisdiction to hear all disputes arising in connection with the services.
- Unless otherwise specifically stated, any prices quoted by the Company are stated in the Company’s schedule of fees and are in Australian
currency and the company shall charge extra in respect of such items.
- In certain circumstances the Company may require pre-payment of some or the entire prescribed fees. The Customer shall always be notified
beforehand should this be the case.
- Credit terms are subject to acceptance of this Credit Application and validation of trade reference and are strictly 14 days net from
the date of invoice.
- In the event that payment shall not have been made by such date the Company shall be entitle to recover the outstanding amount and
the Customer will pay all collection costs including, but not limited to legal expenses and debt collection commission incurred
to obtaining payment for any amounts owing to the Company in respect of the services provided.
- The granting of any credit by the Company to the Customer shall be at the Company’s absolute discretion and may be revoked at any time
whereupon any and all amounts owing to the Company shall be paid immediately.
- Transactional Communication
- It is accepted that dialogue or transactions between the Company and the Customer (purchaser of services) may take form across a number
of means (fax, invoice, letter, phone, etc.) including electronic communications (email or web based applications).
- It is acknowledged by the Customer that any email communication sent is done so for the purpose of delivering service information,
promotional opportunities or advisory services.
- Electronic delivery of information is the Company’s preferred method of communicating with the business and its customers. The Customer
is agreeable to receive e-communications relating to all the company’s services, including finance and invoicing.
If there are any questions regarding this terms and conditions you may contact us:
Level 16, 607 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 (03) 9280 1941